Sunday, 18th September, 9.30am - 4.30pm (1.5 hour lunch break)
At Riverside Community
With Marie Noelle
Learn the basics of anatomy and physiology of the breath. Learn simple exercises to get in touch with your breathing & recognize and solve your breathing blockages with individual work & improve slow, deep and regular breathing.
- Improve oxygenation, circulation, digestion, immune system, stamina...
- Clean and dynamise the organs taking place in the rib cage and the belly.
- Release stress and weaken emotional reaction patterns.
- Develop consciousness of your inner body.
- Get more centered in your life.
Marie is a general medical doctor from France and has lived in Auroville (India) for the past 13 years. She has given breathing workshops for the past 12 years and also has a background in Yoga, Pranyama and Chi Kung.
This workshop is sponsored by Riverside Community Trust and participation is by Koha.
For information and registrations contact Tanja: 03 526 7488 or email email@example.com