7 week course with qualified Prenatal Yoga teacher Jo Wilcox
Mondays, 10am - 11.15am, Starts 10th February 2020
Course Fee: $100 per person
At Riverside Centre (Meeting Room)
Booking essential as spaces limited to 6 beautiful mama's to be :)
Please contact Jo: 021 170 9495
These classes are specially designed to support you through your pregnancy and labour. There are many benefits of yoga for pregnancy and birth:
- Promotes relaxation and stress management.
- Improves general fitness and health for pregnancy and birth.
- Promotes emotional wellbeing.
- Yoga increases strength, flexibility and agility.
- Deep toning of birth muscles.
- Improves overall circulation.
- Can reduce and alleviate back problems common in pregnancy.
- Improves posture.
- Alleviates common aches and pains in pregnancy.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Helps you birth consciously and powerfully.
Yoga can empower You! You will learn safe yoga sequences and breathing techniques to take home. You will be guided through deep relaxation practices to help you connect with yourself and your baby and you will meet, connect and share with other pregnant women.
From these classes you can bring into the labour room some effective tools that include breath awareness, labour positions, and the mental perspective that provides calm confidence and an acceptance of the often unpredictable process of birth. Classes specially designed to support you through your pregnancy and labour with qualified Prenatal Yoga teacher Jo Wilcox.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post's content are those of the facilitator/event organiser and do not necessarily reflect Riverside Community Trust Board's official position and policy. Please contact the facilitator directly for all questions regarding this post's content.