With Robina McCurdy & Willy Cameron
Saturday, 24th October, 9am - 5pm
At the Riverside Centre (Meeting Room)
Workshop Series Contribution: $50 per person
THEME: Working with Nature’s Cycles to Generate Local Food System Economies
* Ensuring Seed Security – from home garden seedsaving to bioregional seed networks
* Developing Bioregional Seasonal Calendars & creating your own Personal Seasonal Calendar
* Participatory permaculture design approach for school grounds and other community land spaces
* Knowing about policies and regulations relevant to small scale producers and co-operative endeavours
* Meeting the gaps in local production and 'encouraging the growing edge'
* Stimulating your household’s prosperity through developing ‘tradable food commodities’
* Building innovative local food economies, using simulation games and strategic planning
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post's content are those of the facilitator/event organiser and do not necessarily reflect Riverside Community Trust Board's official position and policy. Please contact the facilitator directly for all questions regarding this post's content.