Final Date for Application Submissions: Monday, 13th November 2023
We are a Charitable Trust, housing the oldest intentional community in New Zealand. We are a secular, values-driven organisation focused on equity and cooperation within our living and working environments. We place a high value on collaboration and authentic communication and are currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator/payroll.
You will play a key role in the overall administration of our organisation. The role includes accounting tasks, general customer service, office administration, and working with a varied group of people.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have experience and be competent in XERO accounting systems, payroll, and Microsoft Office.
• Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking, monthly reconciliations, audit accounts, taxation requirements, regular financial reports, and other accounting tasks.
• Manage clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents
• Provide administrative support for the Riverside Community Trust Board and enterprise management team.
• Greet visitors, answer inquiries and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
The job offered is a permanent part-time position, for up to 30 hours a week over 4 or 5 days, to suit. Applications Close 13th November 2023.
To apply for the position please send your letter of application and CV to
email@example.com Subject line: Admin/Payroll
Riverside Community Trust
18/289 Main Road Lower Moutere
RD 2 Upper Moutere